At present on our dwell Legaltech Week roundtable at 3 p.m. ET, we’re joined by visitor panelist David Horrigan, discovery counsel and authorized training director at Relativity, for an advance take a look at RelativityFest, which convenes subsequent week in Chicago.
Our panel of authorized tech journalists and bloggers will even focus on the week’s prime tales in authorized tech and authorized innovation, together with the NetDocuments acquisition of Worldox.
Attendance is free, however, you probably have not already accomplished so, you could register, which you are able to do right here. Register as soon as and you’re signed up for all future periods.
Our lineup adjustments from week to week, however our common panelists embrace:
- Nicole Black, authorized expertise columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, writer, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Authorized IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, writer of the weblog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Legislation.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech Information and the ALM World Newsroom’s Authorized Know-how Desk.
Hope you’ll be a part of us.